Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a very important component to any successful internet business venture. It is one the most important decisions you’ll ever make regarding how successful your online business will be now and in the future.
Get 3 months FREE Maintenance Services
when you start a new website with us!
This offer is a $180.00 value!
Some conditions may apply.
Search Engine Results
A search engine results page is the page displayed by a search engine in response to a query by a searcher. In today’s competitive market, every online business is competing for top ranking (first page) on Google, Bing and Yahoo’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
It makes good business sense, that if you have an online business selling a product or service, that you make your brand more visible to your visitors. In order to make your brand more visible and to drive more quality traffic to your website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a must.
If you’re like the majority of people and business owners, you most likely are not sure how to plan your SEO strategy. And even if you did you probably wouldn’t have the time that it takes to see your SEO campaign all the way through to the end.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Here are few examples from well known SEO specialists, when asked what is SEO.
- “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.”
- “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.”
- “SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.”
- “Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering. In many respects it’s simply quality control for websites. Having said that, if there was ever an industry that was little understood by outsiders it’s SEO.”
Contact Us Today
Why is SEO Important?
SEO makes your website easier to understand for users and search engines. It helps the search engines figure out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for users. SEO also helps your website visibility and to promote your brand.
SEO is about driving quality and quantity of visitors to your website. It’s all about making your website more visible, by ranking higher on Google, Bing and Yahoo’s, unpaid (organic), search engines results pages.
Different Types of SEO
There are two main types of organic, natural or un-paid Search Engine Optimization. The two main types are on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
On-Page SEO are techniques used on the page of the website. Some of the on-page SEO techniques are:
- Use SEO-Friendly URls links (http://www.firstwebsite/Games/Vide…)
- Avoid ugly URLs (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt04…)
- Use Keywords or Phrase within your Title (s)
- Create good content
- Use Responsive Design
Off-Page SEO are techniques used everywhere except on the pages of the website. Some of the off page optimization techniques are:
- Search Engine Submission
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Ad Campaign
- Link Building
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Directory Submission
- Image Submission
- Photo Sharing
- Local Listings and Yellow Pages
- Question and Answers (information)
GET STARTED TODAY
Contact us today for information
about pricing and Digital Website Optimization.
No Obligation, No Strings